This self-study guide introduces you to the concept of sites in FrogLearn. It comprises 10 videos (combined duration 25 mins)
By the end of the course, you should know:
- what sites are and why you should use them.
- how to add content to FrogLearn.
- how to share content and print pages.
- how advanced features can enhance your content.
- what presentation mode is and how you can use it to create independent study materials.
Each video includes a transcript, for download and printing.
What is a site?